175 Claremont AveAPT 35, New York, NY 10027
Sold on 7/10/12: $487,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,Rooms: Formal Dining Room,9 ceilings,North West and East exposures,Decorative fireplace Partial city view Prewar detail Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Windows - new Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Dishwasher Security system
- Days on Zillow513
- Parcel #19940043001750000000035
- Room Count5
- # Stories6.0
- Unit Count36
- Zillow Home ID72540810
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$535,087||$417K – $647K||-$3,873||$764||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,768/mo||$2.2K – $3.6K/mo||+$5||$3.95||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 14.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 136.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 175 Claremont Avenue APT 35
- Apt 1$307K11.0550
- Apt 4$479K21.0--
- Apt 23$388K------
- Apt 41$455K------
- Apt 42$554K------
- Apt 43$234K------
- Apt 54$427K------
- Apt 56$498K------
- Apt 61$497K------
- Apt 62$426K------
- Apt 66$452K------
- Apt 55$508K------
- Apt 5$531K------
- Apt 21$405K------
- Apt 51$449K------
- Apt 26$471K21.0--
- Apt 34$381K------
- Apt 45$473K------
- Apt 32$492K21.0--
- Apt 52$407K21.0--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- P.S. 36 Margaret Douglas (assigned) PK-4 0.3 mi
- P.S. 125 Ralph Bunche (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- A Philip Randolph Campus High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Mott Hall High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Edward A Reynolds West Side High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Harlem Renaissence High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Choir Academy of Harlem (assigned) 6-12 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005