- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
175 E 204th St, Euclid, OH 441233 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,525 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $149,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 64202080
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33626495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 E 204th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 82.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% lower than in Euclid, and 267.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44123 home values.
- 165 E 204th St Euclid, OH$144K521,806
- 168 E 205th St Euclid, OH$67K31812
- 172 E 205th St Euclid, OH$85K311,500
- 164 E 205th St Euclid, OH$49K31819
- 20425 Lake Shore Blvd Euclid, OH$85K421,976
- 20431 Lake Shore Blvd Euclid, OH$148K621,936
- 174 E 205th St Euclid, OH$65K311,272
- 160 E 205th St Euclid, OH$59K21644
- 174 E 204th St Euclid, OH$130K321,720
- 20361 Lake Shore Blvd Euclid, OH$98K532,526
- 157 E 204th St Euclid, OH$61K311,329
- E 205th St Euclid, OH--------
- 20355 Lake Shore Blvd Euclid, OH$136K632,748
- 170 E 204th St Euclid, OH$95K311,600
- 20441 Lake Shore Blvd Euclid, OH$93K422,106
- 161 E 205th St Euclid, OH$64K31.51,174
- 20451 Lake Shore Blvd Euclid, OH$67K422,106
- 165 E 205th St Euclid, OH----43,212
- 160 E 204th St Euclid, OH$80K321,116
- 20303 Lake Shore Blvd Euclid, OH$170K52.52,262
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.