175 E Delaware Pl APT 6206, Chicago, IL 606112 beds, 2 baths, 1,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1969
- HOA Fee: $972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $597,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 99.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 705
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 17032200201360
- Unit floor #: 62
- Zillow Home ID: 3850229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 E Delaware Pl APT 6206
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gold Coast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% higher than in Chicago, and 1388.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gold Coast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gold Coast home values.
- Apt 7001$458K121,391
- Apt 7811$706K321,720
- Apt 4501$279K111,006
- Apt 4502--221,328
- Apt 4503$519K221,548
- Apt 4504$405K1--1,154
- Apt 7704$210K2--3,638,000
- Apt 4509$330K111,142
- Apt 4510$506K2--3,638,000
- Apt 4511$570K221,328
- Apt 4515$454K----3,638,000
- Apt 4516$507K----3,638,000
- Apt 4517$506K----3,638,000
- Apt 4520$214K----3,638,000
- Apt 4522$360K111,130
- Apt 4525$287K----3,638,000
- Apt 4625$265K121,990
- Apt 4602$434K----3,638,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292