175 Ebony St, Fairhaven, MA 027190.71 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 131 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $75,000
- MLS #: 71735601
- AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ At Street, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, GAS \ At Street, LAND_DESC \ Corner, LAND_DESC \ Level, LAND_DESC \ Scenic View(s), LAND_DESC \ Wooded, LD_TYPE \ Residential, PROP_TYPE \ Land, SEWER \ At Street, WATER \ At Street, ZONE_USAGE \ Single Family
- Parcel #: M:00043B L:00306 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 89138700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 Ebony Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02719 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.1% greater than in Fairhaven, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02719 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairhaven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02719 home values.
- 22 Cherrystone Rd Fairhaven, MA$259K31.51,623
- 23 Cherrystone Rd Fairhaven, MA$154K21484
- 182 Ebony St Fairhaven, MA$432K311,080
- 185 Ebony St Fairhaven, MA$398K211,009
- 172 Ebony St Fairhaven, MA$227K21879
- 21 Cherrystone Rd Fairhaven, MA$469K32.52,930
- 20 Cherrystone Rd Fairhaven, MA$182K21816
- 166 Fir St Fairhaven, MA$240K21.51,728
- 177 Ebony St Fairhaven, MA$252K21965
- 189 Dogwood St Fairhaven, MA$645K421,980
- 165 Dogwood St Fairhaven, MA$242K412,160
- 184 Dogwood St Fairhaven, MA$234K21720
- 194 Dogwood St Fairhaven, MA$295K21955
- 200 Dogwood St Fairhaven, MA$300K211,935
- 19 Cherrystone Rd Fairhaven, MA$403K22.51,640
- 170 Dogwood St Fairhaven, MA$207K31688
- 174 Dogwood St Fairhaven, MA$264K311,922
- 165 Ebony St Fairhaven, MA$366K312,984
- 177 Dogwood St Fairhaven, MA$317K311,320
- 166 Ebony St Fairhaven, MA$197K11704
Nearby Schools in Fairhaven
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.