175 Frankie St, Lexington, NC 272923 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 06008D00E0054
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 5713291
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 Frankie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27292, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% greater than in Lexington, and 31.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27292 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
2,031 sqft, 24,393 sqft lot, built in 2003
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 211 Frankie St Lexington, NC$115K31.51,682
- 145 Frankie St Lexington, NC$118K321,467
- 166 Robert St Lexington, NC$97K21.51,232
- 140 Robert St Lexington, NC$132K31.51,626
- 192 Robert St Lexington, NC$99K31.51,404
- Owens Rd Lexington, NC--------
- 186 Frankie St Lexington, NC$115K321,518
- 484 Albert Dr Lexington, NC$136K31.52,088
- 449 Owens Rd Lexington, NC$116K321,830
- 150 Frankie St Lexington, NC$54K31.51,232
- 477 Owens Rd Lexington, NC$143K42.51,724
- 446 Albert Dr Lexington, NC$93K31.51,480
- 419 Owens Rd Lexington, NC$126K31.51,619
- 224 Frankie St Lexington, NC$121K31.51,590
- 424 Albert Dr Lexington, NC$116K321,592
- 135 Golden Dr Lexington, NC$91K221,120
- 168 Robertson St Lexington, NC$49K31841
- 176 Golden Dr Lexington, NC$79K211,624
- 505 Owens Rd Lexington, NC$82K211,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!