175 Leonard St APT 6, Raynham, MA 027672 beds, 2 baths, 1,845 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,845 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00016 B:0000 L:032-B-06
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 62942711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 Leonard Street APT 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02767, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.1% higher than in Raynham, and 70.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02767 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raynham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02767 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.