175 Main St, Epping, NH 030426 beds, 3 baths, 5,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 5,808 sqft
- Parcel #: EPPI M:029 B:130
- Zillow Home ID: 92897485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% greater than in Town of Epping, and 36.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Epping.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03042 home values.
- 176-A Main St # 176A Epping, NH$123K21950
- 176-B Main St # 176B Epping, NH$111K21950
- 172A Main St # 172A Epping, NH$105K21950
- 172B Main St # 172B Epping, NH$105K21950
- 172B Main St Epping, NH$100K21950
- 246 Main St Epping, NH$149K311,454
- 171 Main St Epping, NH$249K522,217
- 172 Main St Epping, NH$114K21950
- 175 Main St UNIT B Epping, NH$128K21--
- 180-B Main St # 180B Epping, NH$114K21950
- 180-A Main St # 180A Epping, NH$116K21950
- 180 Main St # B Epping, NH$114K21950
- 180A Main St Epping, NH$135K21950
- 168 Main St Epping, NH$153K311,292
- 8 Bartlett St Epping, NH$184K321,068
- 15 Bartlett St Epping, NH$125K21696
- 184-B Main St # 184B Epping, NH$104K21950
- 184 Main St Epping, NH$83K21950
Nearby Schools in Town of Epping
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!