- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 1037 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,677 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 206825
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Style \ Cape, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Floor \ Ceramic, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Lot Description \ Irregular Shape, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Construction \ Wood Frame, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Views \ Distant, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Right of Way \ Yes, Region \ Berkshire - North, Garage \ Under, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Garage \ 1 Car, Yr Blt Description \ Actual, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Internet Service \ DSL Available, Internet Service \ Satellite Available, Internet Service \ Dial Up Available
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,348 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:176 B:0000 L:11&11A
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56811043
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $99-157K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01247 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for North Adams as a whole. Among 01247 homes, this home is 11% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01247, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% less than in North Adams, and 21.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 01247 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Adams.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01247 home values.
|194 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$150K||4||1.5||1,742|
|183 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$151K||3||1.5||1,528|
|186 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$146K||2||1||1,296|
|192 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$124K||3||2||1,056|
|173 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$192K||3||2||1,788|
|191 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$167K||4||1||2,012|
|212 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$163K||3||1.5||1,338|
|169 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$102K||2||1.5||816|
|172 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$148K||3||1||1,358|
|203 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$125K||3||1||1,330|
|159 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$129K||2||1||1,379|
|209 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$97K||1||1||616|
|162 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$112K||1||1||768|
|151 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$131K||3||1||1,296|
|158 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$123K||3||2||1,056|
|224 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$153K||3||1||1,408|
|219 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$153K||3||3||1,998|
|152 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$121K||3||1||1,236|
|143 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$170K||4||2||2,780|
|232 Notch Rd North Adams, MA||$148K||3||2||1,296|
Nearby Schools in North Adams
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-7 & ungraded0.2 mi
K-8 & ungraded2.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.