- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 1,860 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $229
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 168
- Floor size: 896 sqft
- Parcel #: M:6071 B:40 L:UB38
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 87869522
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $168-314K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02171 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Quincy as a whole. Among 02171 homes, this home is valued 45.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02171, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% lower than in Quincy, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02171 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02171 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (54)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Hamilton Bay|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!