175 Red Oak Rd, Byron, GA 310084 beds, 3 baths, 2,794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,794 sqft
- Parcel #: 053B 046
- Zillow Home ID: 93119592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 Red Oak Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31008 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% less than in Byron, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31008 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Byron.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 177 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$297K44.53,708
- 122 White Oak Ln Byron, GA$91K421,782
- 105 White Oak Ct Byron, GA$128K321,839
- 181 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$268K33.53,561
- 173 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$181K32.52,323
- 120 White Oak Ln Byron, GA$143K321,712
- 104 White Oak Ct Byron, GA$113K322,109
- 116 White Oak Ln Byron, GA$113K321,622
- 124 White Oak Ln Byron, GA$129K322,132
- 185 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$171K331,800
- 176 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$147K42.52,172
- 117 White Oak Ln Byron, GA$198K32.53,279
- 163 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$98K321,568
- 180 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$148K332,274
- 191 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$173K32.52,176
- 159 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$141K321,960
- 125 White Oak Ln Byron, GA$393K63.53,912
- 184 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$154K32.51,811
- 153 Red Oak Rd Byron, GA$149K32.51,884
- 109 White Oak Ln Byron, GA$89K321,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!