175 Rivington St APT 2E, New York, NY 100021 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1920
- 31 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $370,000
- MLS #: 3302567
- View: City
- ,North and South exposures,Full city view
- # Stories: 6.0
- Unit count: 25
- Parcel #: 0348005300175000000002E
- Zillow Home ID: 72511424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 Rivington Street APT 2E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% lower than in New York, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10002 home values.