175 Shephard Ave, Newark, NJ 071125 beds, 3 baths, 2,931 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,001 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- 122 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 3146184
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,931 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1403665000000071
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 38708775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 Shephard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Weequahic, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% less than in Newark, and 29.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Weequahic home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Weequahic home values.
- 51-53 Weequahic Ave UNIT 1-5 Newark, NJ$181K51.51,912
- 177-179 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$189K----2,589
- 181 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$245K63--
- 169 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$256K----3,100
- 181 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$223K----2,828
- 176-178 Scheerer Ave Newark, NJ$190K----2,603
- 170 Scheerer Ave Newark, NJ$218K642,558
- 167 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$252K----2,640
- 180 Scheerer Ave Newark, NJ$203K----2,891
- 183-185 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$221K----3,009
- 168 Scheerer Ave Newark, NJ$248K652,558
- 166 Scheerer Ave Newark, NJ$188K----2,606
- 168-170 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$161K----2,363
- 182-184 Scheerer Ave Newark, NJ$193K----2,876
- 172 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$144K----1,483
- 165 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$184K----2,720
- 174 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$103K3--1,358
- 187 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$264K----3,000
- 166 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$124K----1,650
- 176-178 Shephard Ave Newark, NJ$233K412,823
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!