175 Skipping Stone Ln, Las Vegas, NV 891234 beds, 2 baths, 1,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $208,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 588 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17721111037
- Zillow Home ID: 7168632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 Skipping Stone Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Enterprise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% greater than in Las Vegas, and 154.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 167 Skipping Stone Ln Las Vegas, NV$274K421,792
- 8953 Tumbling Pebble Way Las Vegas, NV$308K52.52,384
- 170 Skipping Stone Ln Las Vegas, NV$304K432,757
- 8963 Tumbling Pebble Way Las Vegas, NV$307K32.52,384
- 8952 Pebble River Ct Las Vegas, NV$194K321,500
- 8940 Tumbling Pebble Way Las Vegas, NV$230K421,792
- 159 Skipping Stone Ln Las Vegas, NV$280K42.52,384
- 8950 Tumbling Pebble Way Las Vegas, NV$197K321,500
- 178 Skipping Stone Ln Las Vegas, NV$239K421,792
- 8930 Tumbling Pebble Way Las Vegas, NV$300K52.52,384
- 162 Skipping Stone Ln Las Vegas, NV$302K52.52,757
- 8960 Tumbling Pebble Way Las Vegas, NV$229K321,792
- 8973 Tumbling Pebble Way Las Vegas, NV$230K331,792
- 8962 Pebble River Ct Las Vegas, NV$314K52.52,757
- 8970 Tumbling Pebble Way Las Vegas, NV$239K321,500
- 8941 Crooked Ct Las Vegas, NV$247K52.52,384
- 8931 Crooked Ct Las Vegas, NV$206K321,500
- 8951 Crooked Ct Las Vegas, NV$191K321,500
- 154 Skipping Stone Ln Las Vegas, NV$237K421,792
- 8961 Crooked Ct Las Vegas, NV$212K321,500
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!