A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,898 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 469 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $648,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $473
- Finished basement, 310 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 710 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 009422320
- Zillow Home ID: 15476865
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $630-740K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|165 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$763K||3||3||1,590|
|185 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$764K||3||2||1,650|
|155 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$628K||3||1||1,060|
|170 Gateway Dr Pacifica, CA||$661K||3||2||1,060|
|180 Gateway Dr Pacifica, CA||$646K||3||1||1,060|
|160 Gateway Dr Pacifica, CA||$657K||3||2||1,060|
|205 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$633K||3||1||1,060|
|190 Gateway Dr Pacifica, CA||$642K||3||1||1,110|
|170 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$669K||3||2||1,180|
|150 Gateway Dr Pacifica, CA||$742K||3||2||1,440|
|145 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$743K||4||2||1,545|
|150 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$665K||3||2||1,180|
|200 Gateway Dr Pacifica, CA||$632K||3||1||1,060|
|208 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$673K||3||2||1,180|
|201 El Dorado Dr Pacifica, CA||$756K||4||2||1,560|
|207 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$633K||3||1||1,060|
|140 Gateway Dr Pacifica, CA||$628K||3||1||1,060|
|204 Gateway Dr Pacifica, CA||$624K||3||1||1,060|
|135 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$630K||3||1||1,060|
|214 Sunshine Dr Pacifica, CA||$663K||3||2||1,180|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.