175 W Saint James St UNIT 106, San Jose, CA 951102 beds, 2 baths, 1,909 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $670,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 9.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,909 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 25957003
- Zillow Home ID: 82958154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 175 W Saint James Street UNIT 106
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% greater than in San Jose, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- San Jose, CA--------
- 175 W Saint James St UNIT 105 San Jose, CA$559K221,650
- 175 W Saint James St UNIT 209 San Jose, CA$627K221,485
- 175 W Saint James St UNIT 1409 San Jose, CA$576K221,393
- 175 W Saint James St UNIT 709 San Jose, CA$547K221,393
- 175 W Saint James St UNIT 803 San Jose, CA$465K221,094
- 175 W Saint James St UNIT 1301 San Jose, CA$486K221,103
- 175 W Saint James St UNIT 1408 San Jose, CA$482K221,103
- 175 W Saint James St UNIT 110 San Jose, CA$388K11.5796
- 175 W Saint James St UNIT 301 San Jose, CA$471K221,103
- 175 W Saint James St UNIT 701 San Jose, CA$450K221,103
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292