1750 Kalakaua Ave STE 105, Honolulu, HI 96826Studio, 2 baths, 4,309 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1978
- HOA Fee: $4,315
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,309 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2127468811
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1750 Kalakaua Avenue STE 105
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In McCully-Moiliili, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 174.2% higher than in Honolulu, and 19% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent McCully-Moiliili home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McCully-Moiliili home values.