- Built in 2008
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 253 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $620/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $386,395
- Price/sqft: $451
- MLS #: A2150116
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Status: Active-Available
- Bedroom Description: At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Unit Design: East Of Us1
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit View: Intracoastal View
- Unit View: Ocean View
- First Floor Entry
- Front Exposure: South East
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Water Access: None
- Restrictions: Rv'S
- Restrictions: Daily Rentals
- Windows: Other Windows
- Section: 31
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: OPERA TOWER
- Folio Number: 01-32-31-065-2590
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 821 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0132310652590
- Zillow Home ID: 82418799
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $340-425K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wynwood - Edgewater, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% lower than in Miami, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wynwood - Edgewater home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (650)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Opera Tower|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.