This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.36-6.9M.
Improve This Home's Value
Upscale Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $79.1K
- The average cost for a upscale bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $61,933.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $139.8K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $129,595.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 3 full, 1 half
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- All time views: 13,774
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $1,295,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Listing Terms: Cash
- Fireplace Rooms: Other
- Rooms: Loft
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Sewer: In Street (N)
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Parking Type: Garage
- Parking Type: Side by Side
- Playing Courts: None (N)
- Cooking Appliances: Range Hood
- Powder Room
- Buyer Financing: Cash
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,538 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Lot depth: 87 ft
- Lot width: 114 ft
- Parcel #: 5556026012
- Zillow Home ID: 20797966
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Hollywood Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27% lower than in Los Angeles, and 27.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hollywood Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!