- Built in 1975
- Views: 262 all time views
- HOA Fee: $225
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $33,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $51
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Air Conditioning, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Gas, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Common Area Amenities \ Coin Laundry, Common Area Amenities \ Elevator, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Level \ Not Applicable, Down Payment Resource \ Yes, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Intercom, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Exterior Building Type \ Block, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Galley, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ None, Parking \ Assigned Spaces, Parking \ Visitor Parking, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Type \ Space/s, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ Yes, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 6
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 90
- Floor size: 660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1511276045
- Zillow Home ID: 4691406
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $51-118K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60505 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Aurora as a whole. Among 60505 homes, this home is valued 4.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60505, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.1% higher than in Aurora, and 1264.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60505 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60505 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (77)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1750 N Marywood Ave|
Nearby Schools in Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!