1750 P St NW, Washington, DC 200361 bed, 1 bath, 1,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Assisted Living Community
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,285 sqft
- Parcel #: 0157 2812
- Zillow Home ID: 35724815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1750 P St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dupont Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% greater than in Washington, and 12.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dupont Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 1767 P St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$563K111,225
- 1767 P St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$782K111,475
- 1767 P St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$778K211,626
- 1767 P St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$579K111,195
- 1763 P St NW # 1 Washington, DC$1.1M22.51,621
- 1763 P St NW # 2 Washington, DC$1.13M231,579
- 1751 P St NW Washington, DC$2.1M44.54,672
- 1749 P St NW Washington, DC$2.68M44.54,672
- 1753 P St NW Washington, DC$2.76M54.55,152
- 1755 P St NW Washington, DC$2.52M454,484
- 1757 P St NW Washington, DC$2.67M564,484
- 1741 P St NW Washington, DC$1.81M----5,808
- 1739 P St NW Washington, DC$3.63M45.56,084
- 1737 P St NW APT 502 Washington, DC$499K11665
- 1750 P St NW # 225086 Washington, DC--221,287
- 1750 P St NW # 225082 Washington, DC--221,245
- 1718 P St NW APT 202 Washington, DC$403K11755
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!