1750 Palisades Dr, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,568 sq ft
- Lot:3,990 sq ft
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $660,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
What I love about the homeSerene location; tons of amenities; close to the beach.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Additional FeaturesThis Townhome offers Canyon, Mountain, and Pool Views!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameThe Highlands - Pacific Palisades
- Parcel #4431025075
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20548349
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$821,569||$633K – $1.17M||-$56,693||$523||05/14/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,667/mo||$2.8K – $5.7K/mo||-$313||$2.34||05/20/2013|
Zillow predicts Pacific Palisades home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 7.9% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Pacific Palisades homes, this home is valued 55.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.7% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Palisades home values.
Neighborhood for 1750 Palisades Drive
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Marquez Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 2.1 mi
- Palisades Charter High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- Paul Revere Middle (assigned) 5-8 4.3 mi
- St. Matthew's Parish School K-8 1.2 mi
- Calvary Christian School K-8 1.8 mi
- Le Lycee Francais de los Angeles - Paci... PK-1 2.1 mi
- Sunesis Agape Conservatory 1-8 2.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home