17500 Prairie Hay Trl, Edmond, OK 730125 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,863 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Championship Golf as you've never played before in Oklahoma! Renowned golf architect Arthur Hills' championship course is a masterpiece and is the center of the Rose Creek community. Players of every skill level will enjoy Arthur Hills' links style layout and immense practice facility. The fairways stretch through naturally rolling terrain, tree-lined creeks, and native grasses. Over 50 strategically placed bunkers add extra beauty and challenge, while water comes into play on 12 holes.
You don't have to leave home to play in the sun. The only of its kind in Oklahoma, Rose Creek 's private Aquatic and Recreation Center provides residents and their guests the perfect place to enjoy a beautiful summer day!
AQUATIC RECREATION CENTER
Aquatic Center includes: ? Beach entry gradually reaching a depth of five feet
? Jr. Olympic swim lanes for lap swimming and swim team practices
? Bubbling geysers for shallow play activity
? Underwater benches with cool jets
? Two water slides - Take the plunge in The Green Scream! Swerve and curve your way down the fast and furious Radical Red!
? Over 10,000 square feet of water surface
? Depth is primarily under four feet for family swimming and play
? Tropically landscaped island area featuring a 6' waterfall
? Cabana for group meetings or just sitting in the shade
? Cushioned lounge chairs
? Terraced picnic patios and outdoor play areas
? Snack Bar
The on-site Rose Creek private Fitness Center boasts approximately 4,200 square feet of workout and locker room space, with many equipment options for cardio, strength and aerobic exercise. Also available exclusively to property owners, is Personal Training and various Aerobic and Yoga classes taught by certfied fitness experts.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $761,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 435 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,863 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 206351070
- Zillow Home ID: 69168970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17500 Prairie Hay Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% less than in Oklahoma City, and 9.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 3612 NW 174th St Edmond, OK$796K444,662
- 3608 NW 174th St Edmond, OK$1.12M455,849
- 3609 NW 174th St Edmond, OK$612K54.54,032
- 17512 Prairie Hay Trl Edmond, OK$653K43.54,005
- 17504 Prairie Hay Trl Edmond, OK$611K453,861
- 3604 NW 174th St Edmond, OK$824K44.254,449
- 3605 NW 174th St Edmond, OK$603K44.54,013
- 17508 Prairie Hay Trl Edmond, OK$591K54.253,863
- 3624 NW 174th St Edmond, OK$430K54.57,674
- 17501 Prairie Hay Trl Edmond, OK$583K43.53,362
- 3620 NW 174th St Edmond, OK$1.04M545,692
- 3616 NW 174th St Edmond, OK$1.08M44.755,618
- 17505 Prairie Hay Trl Edmond, OK$442K43.53,208
- 3601 NW 174th St Edmond, OK$533K43.53,396
- 3600 NW 174th St Edmond, OK$864K544,420
- 17509 Prairie Hay Trl Edmond, OK$565K443,956
- 17513 Prairie Hay Trl Edmond, OK$584K43.253,676
- 3532 NW 175th St Edmond, OK$591K43.53,946
- 17517 Prairie Hay Trl Edmond, OK$523K333,487
- 3533 NW 173rd Cir Edmond, OK$1.04M444,525
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292