- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17507 Skyline Blvd, Woodside, CA 940625 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Last sold: Oct 1989 for $450,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 900 sqft
- Security System
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,052 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 075173010
- Zillow Home ID: 15600444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17507 Skyline Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Woodside, and 74% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 17513 Skyline Blvd Woodside, CA$1.29M221,880
- 170 Martinez Rd Woodside, CA$1.58M331,750
- 1 Fremont Way Redwood City, CA$839K21620
- 2 Fremont Way Woodside, CA$2.35M442,400
- 4 Skylonda Dr Redwood City, CA$1.14M21970
- 35 Sequoia Way Woodside, CA$2.63M321,970
- 10 Echo Ln Woodside, CA$1.88M22.51,840
- 14471 La Honda Rd Woodside, CA$1.04M21750
- 7 Skylonda Dr Redwood City, CA$1.06M221,478
- 12 Skylonda Dr Redwood City, CA$1.2M221,150
- 4 Fremont Way Woodside, CA$1.35M321,893
- 1655 La Honda Rd Woodside, CA$2.1M311,810
- 27 Big Tree Way Woodside, CA$1.32M321,460
- 1 Echo Ln Woodside, CA$3.02M42.52,350
- 14531 La Honda Rd Woodside, CA$1.11M331,760
- 20 Skylonda Dr Woodside, CA$1.06M211,070
- 15 Skylonda Dr Redwood City, CA$1.07M321,160
- 33 Big Tree Way # 3707 Woodside, CA$2.28M332,700
- 17370 Skyline Blvd Woodside, CA$11.8M54.55,580
- 17554 Skyline Blvd Woodside, CA$2.46M22.52,040
Nearby Schools in Woodside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292