1751 Dunes Club Pl, Amelia Island, FL 32034
For Sale: $1,650,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,312 sq ft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Mar 2007 for $2,300,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Listing site:Coldwell Banker The Amelia Group
- Days on Zillow85
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Construction Quality7.0
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Last Remodel Year2005
- MLS #61037
- Parcel #026N29DCV217510000
- Roof TypeOther
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID71055938
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,629,885||$1.39M – $1.76M||+$18,410||$492||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,035/mo||$1.8K – $2.5K/mo||-$123||$0.61||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 32034 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Fernandina Beach as a whole. Among 32034 homes, this home is 533.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 266.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% higher than in Fernandina Beach, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fernandina Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32034 home values.
Neighborhood for 1751 Dunes Club Pl
Nearby Schools in Fernandina Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Emma Love Hardee Elementary (assigned) 3-5 6.0 mi
- Fernandina Beach Middle (assigned) 6-8 7.8 mi
- Fernandina Beach High (assigned) 9-12 7.8 mi
- Amelia Island Montessori School K-8 2.2 mi
- Faith Christian Academy of North East F... K-12 6.0 mi
- Southside Elementary PK-2 7.3 mi
- Nassau Christian School PK-K, 2-6, 8-12 7.4 mi