1751 Grey Seal Rd, Santa Cruz, CA 950623 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,829 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Queit! Animal friendly.Lots of trees.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $715,000
- Price/sqft: $391
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Slate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 620 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Fireplace with gas starter. Beautiful marble foyer (large).
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,829 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02649107000
- Zillow Home ID: 16124750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1751 Grey Seal Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
- 1735 Grey Seal Rd Santa Cruz, CA$633K32.51,829
- 1733 Grey Seal Rd Santa Cruz, CA$723K42.51,967
- 841 Capitola Rd Santa Cruz, CA$692K211,496
- 1742 Grey Seal Rd Santa Cruz, CA$645K32.51,829
- 714 Freeman Ct Santa Cruz, CA$368K221,104
- 712 Freeman Ct Santa Cruz, CA$363K221,104
- 1731 Grey Seal Rd Santa Cruz, CA$636K321,650
- 710 Freeman Ct Santa Cruz, CA$368K221,104
- 708 Freeman Ct Santa Cruz, CA$369K221,104
- 1745 Katrina Ct Santa Cruz, CA$619K321,502
- 1935 Jose Ave Santa Cruz, CA$349K11625
- 1765 Katrina Ct Santa Cruz, CA$643K321,355
- 1729 Grey Seal Rd Santa Cruz, CA$734KStudio--1,967
- 1810 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$501K211,088
- 1730 Grey Seal Rd Santa Cruz, CA$566K321,540
- 706 Freeman Ct Santa Cruz, CA$368K221,104
- 1727 Grey Seal Rd Santa Cruz, CA$724K432,080
- 1815 Katrina Ct Santa Cruz, CA$611K321,310
- 901 Capitola Rd APT B Santa Cruz, CA$402K211,144
- 704 Freeman Ct Santa Cruz, CA$376K221,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!