17511 Fairburn St, Hesperia, CA 923454 beds, 3 baths, 3,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1074 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,242 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0398063310000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 69002790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17511 Fairburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92345 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 60.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% less than in Hesperia, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 7505 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$166K321,263
- 7541 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$243K42.52,055
- 7489 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$134K321,263
- 7540 Newhall Ave Hesperia, CA$167K321,446
- 7520 Newhall Ave Hesperia, CA$166K321,263
- 7553 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$274K32.52,394
- 7558 Newhall Ave Hesperia, CA$229K322,008
- 7520 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$161K321,624
- 7502 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$161K321,524
- 7473 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$213K431,784
- 7504 Newhall Ave Hesperia, CA$324K432,549
- 7574 Newhall Ave Hesperia, CA$250K422,021
- 7488 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$160K321,344
- 17416 Fairburn St Hesperia, CA$194K321,999
- 7569 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$225K321,685
- 7488 Newhall Ave Hesperia, CA$190K321,666
- 7472 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$199K321,568
- 7457 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$177K321,500
- 7588 Newhall Ave Hesperia, CA$258K322,262
- 7554 Montrose Ave Hesperia, CA$177K321,614
Nearby Schools in Hesperia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.