1752 Upper River Rd, Macon, GA 312113 beds, 2 baths, 1,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- Parking: Carport, 0 space, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,087 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R061-0197
- Zillow Home ID: 76338574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1752 Upper River Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Macon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.1% less than in Macon Metro, and 75.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Macon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Macon Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Macon home values.
- 1746 Upper River Rd Macon, GA$66K311,502
- 1758 Upper River Rd Macon, GA$37K211,287
- 1764 Upper River Rd Macon, GA$71K311,314
- 1740 Upper River Rd Macon, GA$73K211,510
- 1715 Foster Pl Macon, GA$66K311,520
- 1705 Foster Pl Macon, GA$73K32.51,512
- 1705 Foster Pl Macon, GA$75K321,512
- 1725 Foster Pl Macon, GA$39K311,000
- 1695 Foster Pl Macon, GA$70K21.51,080
- 1770 Upper River Rd Macon, GA$72K321,210
- 1735 Foster Pl Macon, GA$40K31.51,147
- 1685 Foster Pl Macon, GA$36K221,205
- 1730 Upper River Rd Macon, GA$64K311,368
- 1782 Upper River Rd Macon, GA$106K321,416
- 1675 Foster Pl Macon, GA$35K311,200
- 1802 Wood Valley Rd Macon, GA$150K33.51,943
- 1755 Foster Pl Macon, GA$64K311,533
- 1720 Upper River Rd Macon, GA$61K31.51,349
- 1794 Upper River Rd Macon, GA$42K31.51,390
- 1700 Foster Pl Macon, GA$70K311,236
Nearby Schools in Macon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292