- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17521 SW 106th Ave, Miami, FL 331574 beds, 2 baths, 1,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,530 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,548 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 3050320400020
- Zillow Home ID: 44302367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17521 Sw 106th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33157, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in West Perrine, and 211.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33157 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Perrine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33157 home values.
- 17541 SW 106th Ave Miami, FL$121K421,548
- 10523 SW 176th St Miami, FL$199K322,578
- 17451 SW 106th Ave Miami, FL$122K421,774
- 17586 SW 106th Ave Miami, FL$160K322,458
- 10503 SW 176th St Miami, FL$102K421,440
- 17482 SW 105th Ave Miami, FL$122K521,826
- 17576 SW 106th Ave Miami, FL$214K642,394
- 17596 SW 106th Ave Miami, FL$206K532,280
- 17470 SW 105th Ave Miami, FL$113K421,270
- 17450 SW 106th Ave Miami, FL$107K421,674
- 10550 SW 174th Ter Miami, FL$137K421,548
- 10540 SW 176th St Miami, FL$124K321,491
- 17602 SW 105th Ave Miami, FL--421,410
- 10600 SW 174th Ter Miami, FL$122K421,646
- 17462 SW 105th Ave Miami, FL$116K421,270
- 10530 SW 176th St Miami, FL$200K642,503
- 17555 SW 105th Ave Miami, FL$157K421,387
- 17507 SW 105th Ave Miami, FL$127K421,387
- 17541 SW 107th Ave Miami, FL$92K321,146
- 10620 SW 174th Ter Miami, FL$121K421,646
Nearby Schools in West Perrine
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292