17521 SW 29th Ct, Miramar, FL 330293 beds, 2 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled/Updated
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 514030095480
- Zillow Home ID: 43262820
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17521 Sw 29th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.1% lower than in Miramar, and 94% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33029 home values.
- 17511 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$263K321,731
- 2893 SW 176th Way Miramar, FL$360K----2,423
- 2883 SW 176th Way Miramar, FL$393K----2,762
- 2872 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$392K----2,762
- 17506 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$286K322,033
- 17590 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$377K533,065
- 2873 SW 176th Way Miramar, FL$368K42.52,425
- 2882 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$360K32.52,633
- 2892 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$328K----1,648
- 17530 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$344K----2,246
- 17520 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$332K----2,091
- 17540 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$345K422,091
- 2853 SW 176th Way Miramar, FL$309K321,842
- 2852 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$344K----2,423
- SW 176th Way Miramar, FL$368K42.52,425
- 17510 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$307K----1,788
- 17550 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$391K----2,879
- 2843 SW 176th Way Miramar, FL$299K----1,731
- 17506 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$331K321,815
- 17560 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$371K432,524
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.