- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17525 Eason Ave, Bothell, WA 980118 beds, 8 baths, 4,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 9,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $202,870
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,510 sqft
- Parcel #: 0826059198
- Zillow Home ID: 96673427
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17525 Eason Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98011, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.6% higher than in Bothell, and 44.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bothell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98011 home values.
- 17519 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$263K311,320
- 17611 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$1.01M544,550
- 17511 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$250K20.75740
- 17617 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$458K52.52,600
- 17617 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$251K------
- 17507 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$260K311,070
- 10315 E Riverside Dr Bothell, WA$7.37M8144,157
- 17520 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$256K21760
- 17526 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$259K31960
- 17516 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$340K421,789
- 17617 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$534K52.52,600
- 10329 E Riverside Dr Bothell, WA$380K51.751,540
- 17505 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$336K311,630
- 17508 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$353K512,010
- 10425 E Riverside Dr Bothell, WA$936K986,370
- 17422 Eason Ave Bothell, WA$368K21.51,420
- 10531 E Riverside Dr Bothell, WA$11M3181,788
Nearby Schools in Bothell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292