1753 Spyglass Ln, Moraga, CA 945563 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The home shows beautifully with updated kitchen, including Corian counters and a new gas range. There are hardwood floors in the entry, family room, kitchen and more. New tile floors were added in both bathrooms, as well as new counters, sinks, faucets and lighting. The rest of the house has brand new carpeting and fresh paint.
The prime location near the end of a level cul-de-sac creates a private setting and a nice place to play catch or ride a bike.
Be sure to visit the fabulous new clubhouse, which recently opened to rave reviews! HOA dues of $691/ Moraga Country Club facilities include: new club house, 18 hole golf course, 12 tennis courts, 3 satellite pools, plus the brand new 25 meter main pool.
For More Information go to:http://1753spyglasslane.epropertysites.com/
Play tennis, golf, swim, it is like being on vacation at home.
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $301
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 473 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- New carpet, paint, updated master bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,828 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 2575920075
- Zillow Home ID: 18472595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1753 Spyglass Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94556 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Moraga, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94556 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moraga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94556 home values.
- 1755 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$1.45M42.53,424
- 1751 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$982K32.52,828
- 1749 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$818K221,720
- 1750 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$858K321,962
- 1747 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$918K32.52,828
- 1748 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$832K321,962
- 1745 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$1.45M42.53,424
- 1746 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$876K322,144
- 1731 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$1.11M321,842
- 1729 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$841K321,842
- 1743 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$996K42.52,828
- 624 Augusta Dr Moraga, CA$1.03M42.52,680
- 1744 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$823K321,819
- 8 Wingfoot St Moraga, CA$1.15M32.52,988
- 1727 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$1.35M42.52,680
- 1741 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$1.17M433,424
- 626 Augusta Dr Moraga, CA$948K321,842
- 28 Indian Wells St Moraga, CA$1.03M32.52,925
- 1725 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$872K321,842
- 1742 Spyglass Ln Moraga, CA$900K221,975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292