1753 Tall Oak Cir, Birmingham, AL 352353 beds, 2 baths, 1,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $43,500
- Price/sqft: $43
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,002 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 12213001030041RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 894485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1753 Tall Oak Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 157.1% greater than in Birmingham, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35235 home values.
- 3 beds, 3 baths
1,450 sqft, 13,068 sqft lot, built in 1971
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- 1749 Tall Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$71K321,336
- 1757 Tall Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$84K321,318
- 1500 Celinda Ln Birmingham, AL$116K321,467
- 1745 Tall Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$221K323,392
- 1761 Tall Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$72K321,366
- 1504 Celinda Ln Birmingham, AL$88K42.52,000
- 1503 Green Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$119K321,410
- 1765 Tall Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$117K321,330
- 1741 Tall Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$62K311,300
- 1501 Celinda Ln Birmingham, AL$106K421,438
- 1652 Azalea Dr Birmingham, AL$60K311,120
- 1507 Green Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$108K421,263
- 1508 Celinda Ln Birmingham, AL$82K321,359
- 1505 Celinda Ln Birmingham, AL$113K321,320
- 1648 Azalea Dr Birmingham, AL$71K321,098
- 1737 Tall Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$82K321,300
- 1511 Green Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$100K321,344
- 1516 Shady Oak Cir Birmingham, AL$118K431,786
- 1509 Celinda Ln Birmingham, AL$84K321,308
- 1512 Celinda Ln Birmingham, AL$86K332,187
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.