- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1753 W Cary St # 0, Richmond, VA 232203 beds, 3 baths, 3,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,615 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,010 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2134276181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1753 W Cary Street # 0
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Fan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Richmond, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Fan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 1745 W Cary St # 0 Richmond, VA$269K332,044
- 1741 W Cary St # 0 Richmond, VA$269K332,044
- 1733 W Cary St Richmond, VA$407K442,800
- 1729 W Cary St Richmond, VA$340K43.52,077
- 1737 W Cary St Richmond, VA$410K32.52,743
- 1725 W Cary St Richmond, VA$324K32.51,923
- 1714 W Cary St UNIT 4 Richmond, VA$321K22.51,660
- 1714 W Cary St Richmond, VA$362K231,660
- 1714 W Cary St UNIT 2 Richmond, VA$321K22.51,660
- 1741 W Cary St Richmond, VA$366K32.52,650
- 1721 W Cary St Richmond, VA$397K43.52,284
- 1745 W Cary St Richmond, VA$364K32.52,388
- 1708 W Cary St # 8 Richmond, VA$215K11.5945
- 1717 W Cary St Richmond, VA$399K32.52,485
- 1749 W Cary St Richmond, VA$362K332,044
- 1713 W Cary St Richmond, VA$360K312,352
- 1753 W Cary St Richmond, VA$459K333,010
- 1714 W Cary St UNIT 3 Richmond, VA$271K221,260
- 1714 W Cary St UNIT 6 Richmond, VA$322K221,660
- 1714 W Cary St UNIT 1 Richmond, VA$235K221,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.