- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17535 Oak Dr, Detroit, MI 482214 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 520 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,880 sqft
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 02003923
- Zillow Home ID: 88137157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17535 Oak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% greater than in Detroit, and 693.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 17527 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$154K--2.5--
- 17549 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$129K--2.5--
- 17527 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$48K--3--
- 17525 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$125K--2.5--
- 17555 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$111K421,500
- 17503 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$118K--3--
- 17565 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$113K--2.5--
- 17575 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$121K--2.5--
- 17536 Warrington Dr Detroit, MI$141K--2--
- 17526 Warrington Dr Detroit, MI$154K--2.5--
- 17548 Warrington Dr Detroit, MI$83K--3.52,600
- 17536 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$140K421,500
- Oak Dr Detroit, MI$123K--1.5--
- 17546 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$192K--3.5--
- 17526 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$175K--2.5--
- 17556 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$127K--2.5--
- 17554 Warrington Dr Detroit, MI$45K--2.52,378
- 17500 Warrington Dr Detroit, MI$218K--232,767
- 17585 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$121K--2.5--
- 17566 Oak Dr Detroit, MI$75K--2.5--
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292