1754 Burton Rd, Glendora, CA 917404 beds, 2 baths, 1,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,366 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 8631013005
- Zillow Home ID: 21635698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1754 Burton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91740 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% higher than in Glendora, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91740 home values.
- 1748 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$404K421,212
- 1762 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$413K421,212
- 1742 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$414K421,212
- 1755 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$415K421,302
- 1736 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$423K421,270
- 1749 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$418K321,788
- 1763 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$414K421,302
- 1743 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$412K421,302
- 1730 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$502KStudio--1,636
- 1737 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$407K421,212
- 1731 Burton Rd Glendora, CA$409K421,212
- 702 W Carter Dr Glendora, CA$410K421,316
- 631 W Carter Dr Glendora, CA$416K421,302
- 639 W Carter Dr Glendora, CA$448K531,592
- 645 W Carter Dr Glendora, CA$410K421,316
- 708 W Carter Dr Glendora, CA$424K421,212
- 651 W Carter Dr Glendora, CA$412K421,274
- 703 W Carter Dr Glendora, CA$432K421,212
- 632 W Laxford St Glendora, CA$421K321,436
- 638 W Laxford St Glendora, CA$409K421,302
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!