1754 Dean St# 54B, Brooklyn, NY 11233
For Sale: $659,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Apartment:1,540 sq ft
- Lot:0.37 acres
- Year Built:2008
- Last Sold:Aug 2008 for $450,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow63
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Additional FeaturesCondo Common Charges \ 232,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ Yes,Borough \ Brooklyn,Block Number \ 1349,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 60248,Total Charges \ 292
- Lot Depth107
- Lot Width151
- MLS #3321362
- Parcel #013491011
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Floor #54
- Zillow Home ID89073810
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,523/mo||$2K – $3.5K/mo||-$142||$1.64||12/16/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 11233 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for New York as a whole. Among 11233 homes, this home is 76% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 81.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11233 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 710.5% greater than in New York, and 41.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11233 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11233 home values.
Neighborhood for 1754 Dean Street # 54B
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Boys and Girls High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Middle School for Academic and Social E... (assigned) 6-8 0.5 mi
- School of Integrated Learning (assigned) 6-8 0.5 mi
- Gotham Professional Arts Academy (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Brownsville Academy High (assigned) 10-12 0.7 mi
- The Brooklyn Academy of Global Finance (assigned) 9-10 1.0 mi
- Arts and Media Preparatory Academy (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005