- Lot: 1,655 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 216 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,013 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other, None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $347
- MLS #: 4506979
- Amenities \ Close to School, Amenities \ Close to Shops, Property Type \ Single Family, Status \ Active, Air Conditioning \ None, Village \ None, Amenities \ Close to Bus, Amenities \ Close to Railroad, Heating Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Description \ Municipal, Garbage \ Private, Amenities \ Formal Dining Room, Siding Description \ Aluminum, Parking \ Street Parking, Air Conditioning \ Window Units, Amenities \ Fenced Yard, Post Office \ Bronx, Sq Ft Source \ Municipality, Heating Type \ Base Board, Basement Description \ Finished, Attic Description \ None, Hotwater \ Gas Stand Alone, Year Built Exception \ Actual, Style \ Two Story, Amenities \ Near Public Transportation, Amenities \ Energy Star Doors, Heating Type \ Energy Star Unit(s), Tax Source \ Municipality, Tax Year \ 2014, Tax Amount \ 2865
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 039970007
- Zillow Home ID: 29812167
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-340K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 10462 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 2% rise for New York as a whole. Among 10462 homes, this home is 205.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 109.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10462, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2073.8% higher than in New York, and 65.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10462 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10462 home values.
- 1670 Metropolitan Avenue Unit Mf Floor Yes # Mf FL YES2 beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|1754 Zerega Ave # A Bronx, NY||$343K||--||--||--|
|1752 Zerega Ave Bronx, NY||$303K||2||1||1,010|
|1756 Zerega Ave Bronx, NY||$301K||2||1||1,010|
|1758 Zerega Ave Bronx, NY||$424K||4||2||2,000|
|2412 Lyvere St Bronx, NY||$558K||--||--||3,900|
|1760 Zerega Ave Bronx, NY||$333K||Studio||--||1,566|
|2410 Lyvere St Bronx, NY||$488K||Studio||--||2,388|
|2403 Fuller St Bronx, NY||$548K||--||--||3,520|
|2401 Fuller St Bronx, NY||$570K||3||1||3,744|
|2405 Fuller St Bronx, NY||$550K||--||--||3,520|
|Lyvere St Bronx, NY||--||--||--||--|
|2407 Fuller St Bronx, NY||$546K||--||--||3,520|
|2411 Fuller St Bronx, NY||$546K||--||--||3,296|
|Lyvere St Bronx, NY||--||--||--||--|
|2413 Fuller St Bronx, NY||$544K||--||--||3,296|
|2418 Lyvere St Bronx, NY||$577K||--||--||4,480|
|2417 Fuller St APT 1F Bronx, NY||$545K||--||--||3,296|
|2419 Fuller St Bronx, NY||$538K||--||--||3,296|
|1743 Zerega Ave # 1 Bronx, NY||--||2||2||--|
|1743 Zerega Ave # 2 Bronx, NY||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in New York
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.