1755 Ball Diamond Hill Rd NE, Lanesville, IN 471364 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,119 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
This meticulously maintained home features an open floor plan perfect for entertaining, a welcoming entry hallway, vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, formal dining room, and a spacious great room with a focal point gas fireplace. The home features Low E Glass Professional Series Pella® floor to ceiling windows with built in cellular blinds offering views to the rolling hills of this beautiful property.
Located just minutes away from downtown Lanesville and I-64, as well as an easy commute into Louisville.
The light filled kitchen has an enormous island with space to seat five, ample storage in an abundance of beautiful cherry cabinets, beautiful Corian® counter tops and a spacious rolling shelves pantry as well as a spacious storage closet that could also be used as a pantry.
The master suite features vaulted ceilings, a large walk in closet and spacious master bathroom with a large shower.
The newly finished lower level features a large sunny office with an additional outdoor exit. The downstairs also offers a private guest bedroom and full bathroom, a family great room featuring recessed floor outlets, gas fireplace, and a kitchen with granite counter tops. There is also a bonus billiard/ game room separated by French doors. All of this beautiful living space and there is still lower level storage space galore with a large unfinished storage area with built in shelving and an oversized 1 car garden garage. This home is thoughtfully laid out and beautifully decorated with a designers touch.
The homes exterior features established low maintenance high beauty landscaping, a 24? above ground pool, outdoor lighting, and a private covered patio with a large fountain, lighting and a ceiling fan.
There is an attached generously sized 3 car garage as well as a 40x70 barn at the end of the paved driveway featuring four 10x10 custom built stalls. There is also a half bath and a large workshop space big enough for boat, vehicle or RV storage.
The property also includes a home monitoring alarm system as well as a driveway alarm and a front landscaping irrigation system. This home had a new roof in 2012.
Shown by appointment only, please visit www.1755balldiamondhill.com for more information and photos.
- Lot: 12.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1000 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 4,119 sqft
- Parcel #: 31-11-29-100-008.000-005
- Zillow Home ID: 85292877
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1755 Ball Diamond Hill Road Ne
- 1950 Ball Diamond Hill Rd NE Lanesville, IN--42.51,790
- 1675 Ball Diamond Hill Rd NE Lanesville, IN$149K321,872
- 1845 Ball Diamond Hill Rd NE Lanesville, IN--32.52,451
- 1825 Ball Diamond Hill Rd NE Lanesville, IN$159K221,868
- 1616 Ball Diamond Hill Rd NE Lanesville, IN$154K331,200
- 1500 Ball Diamond Hill Rd NE Lanesville, IN$74K--21,215
- 2221 Ridge Crest Dr NE Lanesville, IN$160K42.52,430
- 1505 Ball Diamond Hill Rd NE Lanesville, IN$87K--21,917
- 2229 Ridge Crest Dr NE Lanesville, IN$156K322,160
- 2237 Ridge Crest Dr NE Lanesville, IN$189K332,184
- 2100 Grandview Ave NE Lanesville, IN$172K321,868
- 2245 Ridge Crest Dr NE Lanesville, IN$153K321,880
- 2224 Ridge Crest Dr NE Lanesville, IN$135K321,716
- 2125 Grandview Ave NE Lanesville, IN$152K231,395
- 2110 Grandview Ave NE Lanesville, IN$186K42.52,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292