1755 Southside Dr, Oneonta, NY 138204 beds, 2 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $131,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 1226000210000001014000
- Zillow Home ID: 30058621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1755 Southside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in New York, and 40.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1711 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$117K412,024
- 1735 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$132K42.51,656
- 1750 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$84K11588
- 1793 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$108K321,220
- 1711 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$144K421,634
- 1710 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$169K311,088
- 1754 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$129K422,000
- 1821 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$146K32.51,528
- 1770 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$106K211,632
- 1722 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$108K11864
- 1853 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$136K221,374
- 1679 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$118K221,080
- 1694 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$126K321,472
- 1670 Hosier Rd Davenport, NY--Studio----
- 1670 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$172K322,316
- 1630 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$153K311,308
- Southside Dr Davenport, NY$116K----200
- 1897 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$442K324,150
- 1644 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$175K321,408
- 7028 State Highway 23 Davenport, NY$100K31.51,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!