1756 Graefield Rd # 34, Birmingham, MI 480092 beds, 2 baths, 906 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $1,050
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- 2 full baths and lots of windows in this one-of-a-kind private entry townhome.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 906 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 2030329034
- Zillow Home ID: 24531509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1756 Graefield Road # 34
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% higher than in Birmingham, and 98.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48009 home values.
- 1772 Graefield Rd # 28 Birmingham, MI$116K21906
- 1770 Graefield Rd Birmingham, MI$121K21906
- 1770 Graefield Rd # 29 Birmingham, MI$125K21906
- 1774 Graefield Rd # 27 Birmingham, MI$117K21906
- 1768 Graefield Rd Birmingham, MI$121K22906
- 1768 Graefield Rd # 30 Birmingham, MI$121K21906
- 1776 Graefield Rd # 26 Birmingham, MI$124K21906
- 1778 Graefield Rd # 25 Birmingham, MI$128K21906
- 1822 Graefield Rd Birmingham, MI$83K21906
- 1762 Graefield Rd # 31 Birmingham, MI$126K21906
- 1767 Graefield Rd # 121 Birmingham, MI$120K21962
- 1760 Graefield Rd # 32 Birmingham, MI$129K21906
- 1810 Graefield Rd Birmingham, MI$81K------
- 1751 Graefield Rd # 119 Birmingham, MI$123K21906
- 1779 Graefield Rd # 122 Birmingham, MI$104K21906
- 1779 Graefield Rd Birmingham, MI$122KStudio--1,106
- 1784 Graefield Rd Birmingham, MI$122K21906
- 1784 Graefield Rd # 24 Birmingham, MI$123K21906
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!