1756 Tyler St, Jacksonville, FL 322093 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 840 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $5,750
- Price/sqft: $6
- Parking: 406 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1922
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 0526930010
- Zillow Home ID: 44463329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1756 Tyler Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jacksonville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Jacksonville, and 201.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid-Westside home values.
- 1606 W 8th St Jacksonville, FL$44K321,461
- 1623 Mcconihe St Jacksonville, FL$44K211,116
- 1580 W 8th St Jacksonville, FL$35K21684
- Tyler St Jacksonville, FL$33K21924
- 1626 W 8th St Jacksonville, FL$102K632,162
- 1803 Tyler St Jacksonville, FL$64K211,318
- 1802 Tyler St Jacksonville, FL--311,472
- 1745 Tyler St Jacksonville, FL$33K21924
- 1631 Mcconihe St Jacksonville, FL$43K311,095
- 1741 Tyler St Jacksonville, FL$43K21770
- 1813 Tyler St Jacksonville, FL$70K321,872
- 1812 Tyler St Jacksonville, FL--------
- 1737 Tyler St Jacksonville, FL$42K21672
- 1617 W 8th St Jacksonville, FL$52K421,400
- 1637 Mcconihe St Jacksonville, FL$34K311,040
- 1622 Mcconihe St Jacksonville, FL$55K321,436
- 1623 W 8th St Jacksonville, FL$47K311,059
- 1569 W 8th St Jacksonville, FL$43K31.51,032
- 1816 Tyler St Jacksonville, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!