17581 Snowden St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 887 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 69 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2001 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 214062716
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 887 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22028136
- Zillow Home ID: 88086642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17581 Snowden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 121.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% higher than in Detroit, and 562.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 17589 Snowden St Detroit, MI$74K--22,430
- 17567 Snowden St Detroit, MI$81K--11,500
- 17601 Snowden St Detroit, MI$101K--22,050
- 17557 Snowden St Detroit, MI$37K--1.5882
- 17559 Snowden St Detroit, MI$36K--1864
- 17545 Snowden St Detroit, MI$38K--21,804
- 17568 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$32K--1864
- 17596 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$31K--1864
- 17556 Snowden St Detroit, MI$37K21777
- 17558 Snowden St Detroit, MI$30K--1864
- 17580 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$34K--1878
- 17584 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$35K--1878
- 17574 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$37K--1864
- 17535 Snowden St Detroit, MI$27K--1885
- 17533 Snowden St Detroit, MI$27K--1864
- 17590 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$30K21888
- 17556 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$43K--1864
- 17562 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$43K--1878
- 17550 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$46K--21,944
- 18000 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$30K--1872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!