1759 Glenwood Dr, Twinsburg, OH 440873 beds, 2 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighbors that are always willing to lend a hand.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $167,700
- Price/sqft: $110
- 200 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Large crawl space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 6402380
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35411323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1759 Glenwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44087 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.5% less than in Twinsburg, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44087 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Twinsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44087 home values.
- 1751 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$171K521,612
- 1767 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$169K31.51,692
- 1696 Belfair Dr Twinsburg, OH$129K31.51,629
- 1775 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$161K31.51,501
- 1745 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$169K31.52,504
- 1704 Belfair Dr Twinsburg, OH$152K42.51,664
- Pine Tree Dr Macedonia, OH--------
- 9996 Serene Ct Twinsburg, OH$155K31.51,518
- 1688 Belfair Dr Twinsburg, OH$171K421,800
- 1783 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$171K31.51,711
- 1737 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$155K321,443
- 1758 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$133K31988
- 9990 Serene Ct Twinsburg, OH$152K321,629
- 1742 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$114K311,212
- 1750 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$120K522,020
- 10006 Serene Ct Twinsburg, OH$174K41.52,024
- 1734 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$108K311,292
- 1680 Belfair Dr Twinsburg, OH$126K321,585
- 1726 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$115K311,175
- 1766 Glenwood Dr Twinsburg, OH$112K411,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.