- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1759 Jackson Ave, Memphis, TN 381072 beds, 2 baths, 1,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $38,500
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 036046 00007
- Zillow Home ID: 42149987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1759 Jackson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.4% less than in Memphis, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 1769 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$128K31.51,697
- 1755 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$151K222,497
- 1749 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$122K211,526
- 1773 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$131K421,879
- 1760 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$109K311,060
- 1766 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$108K311,324
- 1756 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$110K211,161
- 1745 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$127K311,408
- 1770 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$91K311,419
- 1750 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$148K321,438
- Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$130K311,630
- 1777 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$112K321,723
- 1774 Crump Ave # B Memphis, TN$148K111,921
- 1774 Crump Ave Memphis, TN--111,273
- 1743 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$93K211,175
- 1746 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$126K311,241
- 1760 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$131K311,480
- 1754 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$134K311,902
- 1766 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$135KStudio--1,812
- 1780 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$199K542,200
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292