A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-130K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Greenfield is $19,503.
Estimated value increase: $4.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Greenfield is $10,275.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- All time views: 830
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $69,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $64
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Septic
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Foundation: Crawl
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Appliances: Microwave
- Architectural Style: Manufact
- Water Heater: Propane
- Cool: CeilingPaddleFans
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Utility Prim Water Source: Private Well
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Breakfast Room
- Porch: Deck Main Level
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Exterior Amenities: Barn Mini
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub with Shower
- Equipment: Water Softener Paid
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 30-08-28-200-007.001-011
- Zillow Home ID: 85290429
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Hancock
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.