1759 R St NW APT 300, Washington, DC 200092 beds, 1.5 baths, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet
- View: City
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115081314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1759 R St Nw APT 300
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dupont Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% less than in Washington, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 1759 R St NW APT 200 Washington, DC$708K22700
- 1761 R St NW STE A Washington, DC$1.44M----7,875
- 1763 R St NW Washington, DC$2.47M767,004
- 1740 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.13M332,208
- 1742 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.41M42.53,150
- 1738 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$980K732,258
- 1765 R St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$1.16MStudio1--
- 1765 R St NW Washington, DC$2.21M----6,204
- 1744 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.74M33.53,030
- 1711 18th St NW Washington, DC$2.1M843,899
- 1713 18th St NW APT A Washington, DC$707K221,062
- 1713 18th St NW APT B Washington, DC$497K11708
- 1713 18th St NW APT C Washington, DC$682K22956
- 1713 18th St NW APT D Washington, DC$621K22812
- 1701 18th St NW Washington, DC$833K331,064
- 1715 18th St NW Washington, DC$1.38M61.53,226
- 1717 18th St NW Washington, DC$1.83M443,279
- 1716 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$3.05M64.55,760
- 1723 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.23M32.52,700
- 1719 18th St NW Washington, DC$1.5M823,993
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292