- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17597 SE 28th Ct, Summerfield, FL 344913 beds, 2 baths, 920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.91 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $16,500
- Price/sqft: $18
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 305
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 4492-014-007
- Zillow Home ID: 45905825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17597 Se 28th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34491 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.5% lower than in Summerfield, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34491 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Summerfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34491 home values.
- 17571 SE 28th Ct Summerfield, FL$36K32920
- 17551 SE 28th Ct Summerfield, FL$35K32920
- 17576 SE 30th Ave Summerfield, FL$42K21768
- 17685 SE 28th Ct Summerfield, FL--Studio--1,512
- 17540 SE 30th Ave Summerfield, FL$75K321,404
- 17550 SE 28th Ct Summerfield, FL$67K322,224
- 17650 SE 28th Ct Summerfield, FL$31K221,012
- 17691 SE 28th Ct Summerfield, FL--------
- 17680 SE 30th Ave Summerfield, FL$79K321,352
- 17520 SE 30th Ave Summerfield, FL$79K42.52,356
- 17500 SE 28th Ct Summerfield, FL--------
- 17700 SE 30th Ave Summerfield, FL$47K331,372
- 17749 SE 28th Ct Summerfield, FL$69K321,720
- 17601 SE 30th Ave Summerfield, FL$30K211,176
- 17535 SE 27th Ave Summerfield, FL$58K321,824
- 17621 SE 30th Ave Summerfield, FL$83K31.51,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!