176-178 Parker Ave, San Francisco, CA 941189 beds, 4 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,610,000
- Price/sqft: $519
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 1065 029
- Zillow Home ID: 15083460
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 176-178 Parker Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94118 home values.
- 180-182 Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$1.75M--23,800
- 184 Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$1.72M32.51,700
- 166 Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M--1900
- 164A Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$981K----1,152
- 164B Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$994K211,192
- 190 Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$1.39M21--
- 162 Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$1.75M--11,900
- 675-677 Spruce St San Francisco, CA$1.67M--33,510
- 683 Spruce St San Francisco, CA$1.11M211,160
- 671-673 Spruce St San Francisco, CA$1.55M423,348
- 160 Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M--21,500
- 687-689 Spruce St San Francisco, CA$1.74M--42,714
- 667-669 Spruce St San Francisco, CA$1.72M633,078
- 196 Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$1.39M32--
- 661-663 Spruce St San Francisco, CA$2.03M431,911
- 195 Parker Ave San Francisco, CA--21.5700
- 156 Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$1.87M32.52,650
- 659 Spruce St San Francisco, CA$2.65M--12,500
- 655 Spruce St San Francisco, CA$1.83M211,675
- 651-653 Spruce St San Francisco, CA$3.04M--43,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!