176 E 64th St, New York, NY 100655 beds, 5.5 baths, 6,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $15,775,000
- Price/sqft: $2,390
- Total Floors \ 5,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1398,Lot Number \ 45,Total Charges \ 61246
- Construction quality: 0.0
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 13980045
- Zillow Home ID: 31534626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 176 E 64th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in New York Metro, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 178 E 64th St New York, NY$16.2M55.56,978
- 174 E 64th St New York, NY$4.96M----6,440
- 172 E 64th St New York, NY$29M----4,600
- 180 E 64th St New York, NY$30.9M11.54,176
- 200 E 64th St APT 29B New York, NY$8.05M4----
- 159 E 63rd St # GDNFLOOR New York, NY$5.34M11--
- 161 E 63rd St New York, NY$3.92M----6,700
- 161 E 63rd St New York, NY$40.6M66.56,700
- 159 E 63rd St New York, NY$17M----4,592
- 157 E 63rd St New York, NY$33.5M----4,480
- 184 E 64th St # C New York, NY$5.6M----1,495
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292