- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
176 Keeley Ave, Warwick, RI 028864 beds, 2 baths, 1,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,068 sqft
- Parcel #: M:363 B:0266 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65826307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 176 Keeley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02886 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Warwick, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
- 183 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$163K41.51,093
- 186 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$172K31.51,032
- 121 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$162K31.51,044
- 191 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$161K321,092
- 161 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$206K321,372
- 194 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$296K32.51,792
- 158 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$157K311,094
- 154 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$144K41.51,800
- 201 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$171K31.51,568
- 150 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$128K321,456
- 151 Keeley Ave Warwick, RI$177K31.51,068
- 296 Inez Ave Warwick, RI$172K31.51,132
- 155 Wellington Ave Warwick, RI$323K42.52,069
- 163 Wellington Ave Warwick, RI$163K311,069
- 297 Inez Ave UNIT 297 Warwick, RI$101K21.51,000
- 285 Inez Ave Warwick, RI$191K31.51,344
- 6 Marshall Ave Warwick, RI$195K421,740
- 295 Inez Ave Warwick, RI$192K21.5--
- 160 Wellington Ave Warwick, RI$302K328,000
- 295 Inez Ave UNIT 295 Warwick, RI$104K21.51,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292